The first step of skincare regimen to achieve healthy skin is to cleanse it. Therefore, it’s very important to choose the right cleanser. A good cleanser will wash away the dirt without letting the reducing the skin’s natural moisture.
Here are the recommended cleansing tips:
- Choose a gentle cleanser. A gentle cleanser has no excessive foam and added fragrance. A gentle cleanser will clean your skin without losing its natural moisture. On the other hand, cleansers with excessive foam and added fragrance will increase the risk of skin irritation and drying of the skin.
- Make sure the water is at the right temperature. Hot water can open the pores and irritate your skin, while cold water can clog your pores, keeping dirt stuck inside.
- Consider to do double cleansing. Double cleansing is a two-step process. First, you wash away the makeup residue from your face and then continue cleansing your skin with water. If you wear heavy makeup, it’s advisable to do double cleansing to make your skin really clean.
- Cleanse the makeup residue on your face completely. The makeup residue which sticks to your face will clog and widen your pores.
- Dry your face gently. The right way is to gently pat your face with a towel. Avoid rubbing your face because it will damage your skin’s elasticity.
- Moisturize your skin regularly:
- Do it right after you cleanse your face to lock the skin moisture.
- Do it in the morning to cleanse oil production from the night before.
- Do it the at night, right before you sleep, to cleanse the dirt that sticks from your activities throughout the day.
For normal to dry skin, use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. And for oily skin, use Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser.
Cleansing your skin is the first step of a good skin care regimen. Without a clean skin, your skin health can be compromised. Buy Cetaphil cleanser that suitable for your skin in here.